West Lafayette Public Survey
The City of West Lafayette recently applied to be awarded the status of “Bicycle Friendly Community” by the League of American Bicyclists.
In order to further gauge the public’s opinion on our current bicycling accommodations and the overall experience of being a cyclist or pedestrian in West Lafayette, the League has provided us with a survey to distribute to the public.
The City of West Lafayette wants to ensure that all future developments are centered around its people’s needs as much as possible, and this survey is the first step in achieving that goal. We encourage you to share this survey with your friends, family and associates so that we can make cycling in West Lafayette as great an experience as possible.
Take the survey HERE
Quick Tips for Safe Cycling
· Ride with the flow of traffic
· Don’t ride on the sidewalk: use the road, or bike lanes/trails if available
· Yield to pedestrians and vehicles on the road
· Obey traffic signals and signs
· Use hand signals when turning